KVIT is a conference organized annually by students from Linköping University’s bachelors program in Cognitive Science. Find out more about who we are and what we do!
A (for this year) digital conference via Linköping University
Respected names within the fields of both A.I. and Cognitive Science and others will gather to talk on issues that are becoming more and more important for each day that passes by. What does the scientific forecasts actually say regarding the future of Artificial Intelligence? What does it mean for us humans? What should we do about it?
Outstanding scientific research meets philosophy when answers to these questions are presented in the form of exciting lectures given by eminent experts in the field. What they have to say is as important as it is interesting. This is something you do not want to miss out on – that we can assure you.
This year KVIT will be held digitally due to Covid-19. The link for taking part of the conference will be posted here on our website.
On Wednesday the 2nd of December.
It’s for free! Thanks to the generous support of our partners we can make sure that EVERYONE who wants to can take part of this highly important content - without having to pay for it.
- 10:00 - 10:45 Discussion panel: The Future of AI and Man’s Place in it, with Peter Gärdenfors, Christer Sturmark and moderator Carolina Olsson
- 11:00 - 12:00 Artificial Intelligence - What is it and Where are we going? by Fredrik Heintz
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lecture (title will be announced soon) by Ashkan Fardost
- 14:15 - 15:15 The Role of Man in a World of Robots by Sofia Thunberg
- 15:30 - 16:30 AI and the Future – Threats and Opportunities by Fredrik Löfgren (will be held in Swedish)